The Go-To Resource For Custom Solutions
States Manufacturing Corporation has been a leader in the design, engineering and manufacture of custom electrical and precision fabricated metal products for more than 85 years.
Based in the Midwest, we have a global reach—keeping lights on, systems running, and people safe all over the world.
From the service cabinets that help illuminate Minnesota’s highways, to the faceplates on nurse call stations in California, to switchgear for a petrochemical plant in China, our projects vary enormously in scope and complexity. But whatever the project or industry, companies come to us for the same reasons:
- We work to any project requirements and specifications to deliver customized products and services not offered by larger suppliers.
- Our range of capabilities in engineering, fabrication and finishing provide customers tremendous flexibility, whether relying on us for specific services at difference stages in a project or as the single source for a turn-key product.
- As conscientious stewards of our customers’ resources and reputations, we never take shortcuts with materials, workmanship, or inspections.
- Our people take personal, end-to-end responsibility for every project they touch.
- When customers call, they talk to the people in charge. If there is an issue, we take immediate action.
- We strive to deliver high quality products that meet or exceed our customers’ expectations and never, ever send a product out the door where safety is compromised.
- Perhaps this is why we enjoy such extraordinarily long-lived business relationships, with a low employee turnover rate that is practically unheard-of today, and customer relationships that date back 50 years or more.